Did you ever want to play questions?

How large is your screen?

1366x768 on the left, 2048x1152 on the right; why, are you knitting me a monitor-cozy?

Like this?

Or the infosec version?

4 Likes

Is he ever?

2 Likes

Have you seen this?

Aw, dang, where were those when I was a sprout?

Holy shit, you mean one can score one of those for a mere $300? Should I just get the whole set and pretend they’re for my 5-year-old?

1 Like

How many Internets do you win with this?

I’m not even sure I liked them, you know? Number three was seen as an obligation, that my inner eight year old was being given a treat that was bad for the rest of me, everyone found it forgettable, right?

Weren’t we all (of a certain age) burned horribly by the prequels? Isn’t that the main reason I’m so carefully managing my expectations for Episode VII? (Well, that and the potential for unsightly and irritating lens flare?)

But in this age of instant and overwhelmingly voluminous nerd-feedback, don’t Disney and Abrams know, to seventeen decimal places, precisely what we all hated about the prequels? Don’t they have a mandate to recoup on a $4 billion investment by making us all as happy as possible with the best goddamned SW story money can buy?

For once in our lives, will sheer market forces save us?

2 Likes

Of course, that’s what saved the most recent installments in the Transformers franchise, right?

2 Likes

Did you know the best way to avoid burning is to never have seen them?

1 Like

Is anything Transformer- or Michael Bay-related applicable to real discussions about real movies?

1 Like

Audio-design? Don’t they sound fantastic until somebody opens their mouth?

1 Like

How would I know? Does my brow droop low enough that I’d deign to see talking giant robots pound away at each other rather than whaling on rampaging kaiju as the good Lord intended?

2 Likes

Why keep you eyes open, when your eyes would do the job?

There is his upcoming reboot of The Boys in the Band.

Amazon gift card: can I give each and everyone one of you a bear hug? Are you not the most thoughtful group of mutants I have ever encountered?

7 Likes

Can you not give us a share of your options in whatever startup you’re working for next?

4 Likes

BEFORE you touch a keyboard there?

5 Likes