Did you ever want to play questions?

For this, I’ll take the Sutherland rebuke: Hell no. I barely stand up, and that only so they all know I’m able-bodied enough to stand up, but can’t be bothered to do the pledge.

Of course, whatever badassery my stance implies is severely undercut by the fact that I haven’t attended a sporting event or NASCAR race in over a decade.

1 Like

Does anyone attend those any more?

Did you know we went all the way down to Daytona from Savannah the year it got rained off? And they wouldn’t give us a refund, but did give us an opportunity to reserve the same seats the next year?

2 Likes

Isn’t the worst thing you could see is her union jack bathing suit?

3 Likes

Did you know we play hockey all year? I do think it’s pretty awesome for his dad to leave nice, warm Hawaii in the winter sometimes, though, dontchaknow?

2 Likes

Anybody else the only non-sicko in a house filled with the cold-bug?

1 Like

I don’t know if this works on Mac 'cause I PC, but couldn’t she hook iphone up to computer and directly pull the photo files from the iphone? Isn’t this how I get pics and stuff off my ithingies?

Doesn’t that depend upon how jingoistic a particular Usian is? Can I safely say for myself that the answer is “not serious at all”? And doesn’t it go like this:
“I plead alignment to the flakes
of the entitled snakes of a merry cow,
and to the Republicans, for which they scam,
one nacho, underpants, with licorice and
jugs of wine for owls.”
?

6 Likes

Given that I rarely attend sporting events in person, and the few I do attend are usually hockey with the opposing team usually from Canada, is it weird that I sing O Canada, but just silently listen to our unfortunate anthem? Why the hell is it set to a song that can only be properly warbled when the singer is right pissed (as in drunk)?

@SteampunkBanana @monkeyoh - Where’d you guys learn to flay a spacecraft anyway?

3 Likes

The same place that taught me to die owing money to people?

6 Likes

Perhaps it’s not advisable to fly while under the influence?
Wasn’t it fun while it lasted?
What now?

4 Likes

Are you under the impression that teenagers use Facebook? Like, where have you been living? Under a rock? Don’t you know that’s at least three social media platforms ago?

Well, they need to keep their damaging material somewhere, right?

1 Like

I’ve always wondered: who appreciates that song more, believers or non-believers?

I can’t post a final transmission from my ship, since I’m dead and all, correct?

You think anyone appreciates it?

1 Like

Doesn’t that require remembering and doing? By a teenager? And isn’t that a problem when the memory on the several-years-old laptop (no, that does not automatically mean a new one!) is only a fraction of what is needed for the aforementioned photos?

Am I right to believe that not having enough useable RAM to download the latest updates on either laptop or iPhone is a significantly serious issue, and requires those damned photos to BE GONE from the puny machines ASAP?

Maybe it got quantum-entangled on the satellite of love, and finally just untangled itself?

2 Likes

May I copy and repeat that as often as humanly possible? With or without attribution?

Could it be because the tune itself was from a drinking song?

3 Likes