Did you ever want to play questions?

The pickled spats and pockled ports were partly poked by a spritely spork and a sprig of pork; the spate of spats did not abate, the plate was lately 'pon a platter; “please!” the pleasant, portly princess piped, “speak not of spats, or speckled bats; are not these pickled plants partly, tartly plump?”

3 Likes

You might want to consider a side-thread to draw upon all the knowledge and seriousness that is not within this small, snarky subset?

2 Likes

Might you want to ask outside this thread? Surely there are a host of Macfolk who don’t know nothing about asking no questions?

2 Likes

Not for nothing are we known as the nattering nabobs of non-resolution, n’est-ce pas?

It’s the question that drives us?

Where haven’t I been?

1 Like

Well if you were in my attic, why the !@#$ didn’t you put away the xmas decorations, like some fool told my wife would happen this weekend?

At this point, doesn’t it make sense to just leave them in the garage so you can pull them out in 6 months?

2 Likes

Haven’t you learned by now that you shouldn’t make promises you have no intention of keeping?
And what the banana said?

This is maybe not the right thread for answers?

Time for a ‘you’re here to play answers’ companion thread where asking a question will earn you The Donald?

3 Likes

Doesn’t anyone here listen to Radio 4?

This thread is Any Questions, no? Any Answers follows afterwards on Saturday afternoons, I believe?

1 Like

Have you met Father Jack Hackett, the alcoholic shark?

2 Likes

What exactly do you want me to animate? Cash or credit?

1 Like

Blitcoins from Fluffington, which means shouldn’t you have started by now?

1 Like

How can you tell he’s alcoholic?

Wouldn’t that be an ecumenical matter?

3 Likes

He’s not drunk, he’s just drinking?

1 Like

Is that from the special edition outtakes?

Also present is a scene where, after Brian has led the Fifth Legion to the headquarters of the People’s Front of Judea, Reg (John Cleese) says “You cunt!! You stupid, bird-brained, flat-headed…” The profanity was overdubbed to “you klutz” before the film was released. Cleese approved of this editing as he felt the reaction to the four-letter word would “get in the way of the comedy”

Would a hat designed to be worn at a jaunty angle interest you?

No, you don’t recognize the original?

Sounds like you could go for another viewing, amirite?