Did you ever want to play questions?

Should I feel lucky to be a renter?

You don’t already? Do you shovel the walk or rake the leaves or clean the gutters? Replace the dishwasher two weeks after you move in?

Because it pays off in the long run if you are going to stay put?
(I know that at least where I live in Seattle, a 2 bedroom apartment is quite a bit more than the mortgage payment on the 3 bedroom house with a basement after 15+ years)

1 Like

I guess? Does it really feel like I’m saving money though? Because that thing just broke, do I have to fix it?

Sadly yes, that is the downside of ownership… Still you can paint house bright neon purple if you like and thats a bonus isn’t it?

1 Like

Doesn’t that depend on the HOA?

Only if you live in an area with one, and who would want to do that?

5 Likes

Speaking of which…does anyone have a recommendation for a top-loader washing machine?

(They don’t work as well as front loaders, but the laundry “room” is a hallway closet with cheap folding doors so leaving the door open when not in use to prevent mold means opening upward, not outward.)

Not me?

Didn’t I once live in a condo with an association so bizarre it put me off such organizations for the rest of my life?

4 Likes

Can you wait till I get home to check the one I have?

1 Like

What if you don’t like bright neon purple? Or that holly bush? Why does everyone else like that giant holly?

2 Likes

How about a Bettie Page mural?

3 Likes

Can I get it in purple?

1 Like

What kind of questions do you want? Since every answer brings its own questions, if I couldn’t live without them I wouldn’t be alive now.

Did you know that there are concert strings for the ukulele? To play classical music? (Still nylon, but tune differently so that a wider range of notes can be played.)

1 Like

Don’t I do all that already?

How cool is that? Now that I know, how do I go about finding an orchestra that includes a ukulele player in their performances?

3 Likes

Want to be the tenant in my house?

1 Like

I have no idea, but weren’t there a bunch at my house when I bought it? Didn’t we make good use of the pickup truck by pulling them the heck out? As for the dishwasher, you have two hands and a sink that holds water, don’t you? Isn’t that we’ve had since forever because the “dishwasher” that was in the house was 24" wide and functionally useless?

1 Like

Who knew that Uhaul would have the lowest prices for moving boxes?

2 Likes