Did you ever want to play questions?

Is anyone else finding the PM function broken at the moment?

Wanna check if you got mine?

Wait, what? Are you OK?

5 Likes

Hey J, if you’re around would you mind sending me a PM? Can you believe I pissed the system off somehow where it won’t let me initiate one?

3 Likes

Me too please?

1 Like

Weinstein?

1 Like

Do I hope that it is nothing worse than a collapsed soufflé?

3 Likes

Will we be ready for your return?

5 Likes

What the heck, why not an actual question in the question thread?..

Does anyone have a recommendation for an iPhone/iPad game app (free or not) that builds over time, can include working with other online players but doesn’t need to, and doesn’t have any fighting or killing in it? Something that can hold interest and not be just about wasting time in line or on the train?

2 Likes

Would you know that I don’t think you can play it with others, but I kind of like the little dungeon crawler, Pixel Dungeon or the alt version Shattered Pixel dungeon? Don’t I suppose it doesn’t build over time, but it changes each time you play it - the level layouts, the type of potion each color is, the associated spell with the scrolls (they have the same ones, but they are never the same colors/titles each game)? Although, I guess it has killing in it, but of monsters? Maybe this is the exact opposite of what you need, come to think of it? :wink: Aren’t I just trying to be helpful and failing miserable? Why not
 what you call it? Don’t all the kids play it? What’s the name of it?

http://pixeldungeon.watabou.ru/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shatteredpixel.shatteredpixeldungeon

2 Likes

Why did I schedule a recurring teleconference for 6am?

And tomorrow, isn’t doing it from home not an option? Do I really want to get up at 4am?

4 Likes

Papers, Please?

4 Likes

Isn’t international business and the time zone issues that come with it a PITA? Being in the middle of the US, is there ever a “good” time for conference calls to India?

2 Likes

Have you played Machinarium or Botanicula?

How did I know I was asking the right group?!

(Having not had games growing up, it’s hard for me to learn how to play, so I’m trying my best but it’s a bit overwhelming sometimes.)

3 Likes

Or
?

1 Like

Is there a link between Crossfit and BDSM that I should know about?

1 Like

Is the idea here that they are simulating altitude by cutting back on the amount of oxygen you are receiving, and therefor increasing red blood cell count? Doesn’t that require a lot longer than wearing that mask would be comfortable?

1 Like

Didn’t I see someone on a treadmill at the gym wearing one of those once?

Yeah that’s the theory, Anyway, I somehow got targeted with ads for the successor model, which makes the wearer look like Bane,

Better than looking like a Gimp?

4 Likes