Did you ever want to play questions?

Hey, lookit, ain’t that what I just did?

2 Likes

Isn’t that awesome? How about radical women week?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t EVERY week be radical women week?

6 Likes

Don’t I agree with that sentiment?

2 Likes

Would you settle for ‘Radical Women of Anime’ Week?

https://cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/2/3/232fde257adbb0fb470c039d6714d7db155a4e5b.gif
?

1 Like

Why not? What anime is that? Doesn’t it look hella-cool?

1 Like

Does this mean I need to change my avatar to Cleopatra Jones?

3 Likes

Ain’t it Dead Leaves, one of the most insane and funny anime around? Isn’t way, way, way over the top?

2 Likes

Didn’t we all go a little mad over here:

?

5 Likes

Do you WANT to change your avatar to Cleopatra Jones? Aren’t there many wonderful radical women to chose from?

Haven’t a whole bunch of people already decided it’s anime weekend, though?

3 Likes

?

2 Likes

Is anyone else back from the hospital? I realized today I’ll be using phrases like “I’m over here freezing my nut off” or “it’s as hot as ball out today.”

Diagnosis next week, but things sound promising. I’ll be napping and watching movies, have good weekends, okay?

11 Likes

Do we need to start calling you “Lefty”?

3 Likes

I’m off the opinion that things will just center of naturally, make sense?

5 Likes

Or Hitler?

2 Likes

Is anyone looking forward to Warcraft: The Movie?

Anyone?

Could Duncan Jones really not find something better to do?

I guess the money was tempting, though?

1 Like

We all have bills to pay don’t we?

1 Like

Wait, what happened to you? Why were you at the hospital? Are you okay? Do you need digital hugs?

3 Likes

I’ll always take some digital hugs. I was having an oriechtomy yesterday, which was a result of finding a lump on a testicle. So that had to come out. It wasn’t a hospital, hospital, just a surgical center, so it was kind of in and out.

4 Likes

The actors parents? I mean, you never know, it might be decent. I’m hoping beyond hope there’s no Leroy Jenkins joke in there but I’m betting there will be.

1 Like