Did you ever want to play questions?

So the going rule for pulling off a dangerous activity is “comfortable but not too comfortable”?

1 Like

If I ever have a time machine, can I send him back some $0.50 shims from home depot?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t he probably leave (have left?) them in the bag, because “why bother”?

1 Like

Hey, while I’m thinking of super dangerous materials, there is a chemist with a blog that talks about chemicals he won’t work with, and one in particular is exceptionally horrific–remember what it is? (I could use a laugh)

1 Like

Was it water? :laughing:

1 Like

Is that the “things I won’t work with” series? Aren’t there a few spectacular ones in there?

(Did I ever mention my chem teacher turned down a job because they had 2 “non permanent” walls in the lab?)

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s one I’m trying to find… It was an entertaining read and if you run across it @japhroaig me? (It explodes if you smile at it, sets fires to orphanages, and laughs at the heat death of the universe)

1 Like

I don’t know, is this not good enough?

1 Like

Can I give you a big thank you for googling that for me?

2 Likes

How damn lazy are you? :wink:

2 Likes

I have a roommate having me skim an 80’s Oxford dictionary to prove a point, a kitchen to clean (not of my own making), tax documents to transfer, and a bunch of ironing to do, so not much? :smiling_imp:

(Just messin with ya, everything is ordered and on schedule :D)

3 Likes

Big Fun” was actually a real thing???

3 Likes

Do you remember the 80’s? (How about the 70’s?)

1 Like

Like uh, DUH; Who doesn’t?

3 Likes

Was that rude of me? Perhaps I thought you would have got the Big Fun reference? (Doesn’t the questions format have some pitfalls?)

1 Like

What makes you think I didn’t get the reference?

*lolz

Or that I wasn’t born in the 70’s?

2 Likes

That yellow and blue pattern is fantastic, I wonder if I can get it woven into tweed?

2 Likes

The pattern… on the valley girl’s dress?

Oh, and Mr. Fancy pants, after going through a few hundred records did I not find this gem?

6 Likes

People listen to harp music?

Seriously?

1 Like