Did you ever want to play questions?

Are they handing those out now? Don’t you need to get on the list first?

5 Likes

What list? Why did no one tell me about a list? :anguished:

1 Like

Did I finally get the badge? Yes I did! Who’s a good rat?

Oh wait, this isn’t a good thing, is it?

And why does it say I got it at 3 am, when I was fast asleep for hours?

13 Likes

Is it irony that I liked something that requires you being out of likes?

9 Likes

The thing is, I’m not actually out of likes, am I?

8 Likes

Who can keep track of all the new badges?

8 Likes

Badges?

Who needs ‘no stinking badges’ anyway?

4 Likes

Guess whos april fools involved their ISPs router dying and requiring a week long replacement delivery?

Not RVD but me, doncherknow?

4 Likes

Do they require you to use theirs?

2 Likes

Not sure it’s absolutely required but its free if I wait or… however much a router is if I’m impatient… and they preconfigure it for you and haven’t I heard BT is a nightmare to set up manually? Funnily enough, hadn’t my contract ‘just run out’ and wasn’t I offered a free upgrade if I renewed? If it’s some kind of corporate april fools doesnt that make my paranoia senses tingly?

2 Likes

Did anyone else get fooled on this oneth of April?

1 Like

They don’t charge a fee? Did you know every provider I’ve dealt with charges a fee that makes buying your own pay for itself, usually in less than a year?

2 Likes

No, but is it cruel of me to go on Facebook and for every status where people say they’re not going to believe people say something like “I think you’re great!”?

2 Likes

Yeah, that was what piqued my paranoia, there would normally be a fee but because they wanted me to renew my contract it was waived… see what I mean? Wasn’t it the unsurprised and almost rehearsed spiel I got from two different agents what made me wonder if it’s an up selling tactic?

Didn’t I just realise I’m going to have to avoid the gif bank for a week!? What’ll I doooooo?

5 Likes
2 Likes

Why am I having such difficulty lately differentiating sarcasm and satire from reality? Have I become uncalibrated?

7 Likes

Hasn’t reality gotten a little too surreal lately?

4 Likes

Am I starting to think that somehow I took the blue pill and the red pill together, along with a couple of tabs of bad acid?

6 Likes

5 Likes