Did you take this photo of a UFO?

i don’t know why people are so taken with the stuff in the middle of the photo when there’s clearly an alien’s head at the bottom left.

oh, and what a bad haircut! advanced extraterrestrial race? ha! can’t even invent a comb. hmmm… but then, nobody’s hair looks good in a candid shot i guess :thinking:

3 Likes

I think it’s a partially submerged haggis.

6 Likes

Kinda looks like a B2 from the side

1 Like

I was going to say, Jewish Space Lasers, but your list looks fine.

2 Likes

Chrome hub cap, but you got the right idea :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

The object’s shape reminds me of a F117

3 Likes

No, this is a phenomenon where you will see very bright spots snaking along your vision. They trace the geometry of your retinal capillaries and only last for a few seconds

Sometimes if you cough very hard you can see them, or if you have been choked or squeezed suddenly.

1 Like

Oh boy!

I always saw It when I move my Head fast under some conditions. It looks like some kind of fireworks.

My too-many-floaters required four eye surgeries (two per each of two eyes, not one each per four eyes) to knock-down, and I still see some. But I don’t mistake them for UFOs. What, ET aliens in my bedroom at night? [/me shudders]

2 Likes

Nooo. Nonononoooo.

I’m afraid truth of the matter is, what you thought was an opthalmic surgeon, was in fact an alien, who doctored your eyes so you can’t see the aliens any more.

They also did a bunch of stuff you your butt while you were under the anaesthetic, because aliens. Sorry to break it to you like this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.