Does the FBI really need to be conducting surveillance on bikini baristas?

[Permalink]

W.T.F.?

The FBI is not supposed to be involved in anything that’s not a felony.

1 Like

Given that the principals involved are related to the whole “Rick’s” racketeering sideshow, there’s a lot more to this than just a coffee stand with scantily clad women: http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2021277102_baristafoloxml.html

1 Like

Of course the FBI has to be involved. I mean what the heck else are they going to be doing when they have NO IDEA how to solve difficult crimes not to mention prevent them from happening in the first place.

What was the last major crime they solved? I can’t think of anything…

Depends which kind of FBI we are talking about:

1 Like

This is in my back yard. I drove by the bust on my way to class when it happened. I hear, through the grapevine, that there is an organized crime link to this case, and that’s who they want, not the young women. The coffee stops are owned by folks that engage in other issues, and this is how they are getting at them.

I have no idea if any of that is true, but that’s what the locals tell me.

I don’t get why we can’t just legalize adult prostitution in the US. I may be crazy, but for disfigured or disabled people (no, I’m not one of them, at least physically), I think prostitutes are performing a mitzvah.

We should legalize all victimless crimes. I can’t imagine how we ever allowed laws that punish people who have not harmed anyone to get on the books. It’s another of our stupid foibles that future humans will mock us for. Right alongside the whole invisible magic man in the sky thing.

1 Like

Just to point out it’s pronounced Sno-ho-mish, not Sin-amish.

That’s one mighty fine cup of coffee.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.