Dog enjoys personal ball pit

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/15/dog-enjoys-personal-ball-pit.html

6 Likes

I’d seen a little gif of this dog in his own personal ball pit, going nuts with happiness, and had no idea that it was prefaced by a dude talking about “buying some FUCKING balls for his MOTHERFUCKING BALL PIT MOTHERFUCKER”. Thank you for skipping to the good stuff and man, I’m glad I didn’t send this to my mom.

Full disclosure: I have a fully fledged ball pit in my house. It’s awesome to hang out in and play video games. My dog is terrified of the balls and wants nothing to do with it.

9 Likes

Looks pretty much like how dogs react to snow.

8 Likes

This is why the universe exists, - Dog, probably.

3 Likes

Dog person satisfaction garentee.

3 Likes

Can’t let my dog see this or I’ll spend the weekend making her a dog ball pit.

6 Likes

so, this is great and all, but when you’re done with your dog ball pit, where do you store them? it’s not like they will fit in a storage tub in a closet…

I don’t think you’re meant to keep dogs in storage tubs.

9 Likes

Watched a couple of his other videos out of curiosity. Nope. Serious dysfunction. Got enough of that already.

1 Like

Could donate the plastic balls to any number of places, otherwise take them to get recycled i’d hope.

i KNEW someone was going to say that… :neutral_face:

Maybe it’s been my morning, but all I can think about is that there will be a shit in with those balls

It’s like a surprise!

It’s missing a reporter explaining to us how the colored balls are usually all on the ‘outside’ of the ship. :thinking:

Fetch the ball, boy!

:dog: ‘which ball master?’

‘FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S ALIVE AND HOPPING, WHICH FREAKING BALL!!! IS TOOOO MANY!!!1111!111! woof’

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.