Doggo caught in act

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/20/doggo-caught-in-act.html

10 Likes

Dog + Hard Boiled Eggs = Farts

17 Likes

What these are not for playing fetch? Sorry.

6 Likes

we all know the owner put those eggs in the dog’s jowls right?

12 Likes

Awww. As soon as those hatch he’ll have two cute new puppies!

12 Likes

“Is your dog friendly? What’s his name?”

“Gerbil.”

7 Likes

I was thinking the same, otherwise the dog would not be on the couch with the eggs in mouth. Those would’ve been eaten ASAP. Funny vid though.

4 Likes

Max, eh? Is that short for anything?

Gaseous Maximus

5 Likes

As I was watching I had to interrupt to go stop my dog from verifying that the bag I brought his treats home was actually empty.

1 Like

Given enough time that bag would’ve been empty…

1 Like

My dog gets triggered by certain words. Walk. Treat. Cookie. Cat. SQUIRREL!
But I think he is catching on to our whole ‘just spell it out’ game.
Spell out W. A. L. K? and he starts getting excited. It isn’t the full on overjoyed WALKIES! but he knows something is up. If we see an S. Q. on the bird feeder and say so, he looks outside for his nemesis.

I’ve started calling squirrels tree rats and he doesn’t care whatsoever.

5 Likes

Dog + Anything = Farts

6 Likes

Anybody who played Smash Brothers knows that dogs have eggs.

3 Likes

My dog has learned walk, treat, dinner, bunny, and TV. He likes to bark at the last two. He also knows “vet” and “bath” and he does not like the last one at all.

Oh, and for some reason saying “Hank” makes him flip out. I said that name once and he went berserk. We’ve never figured that out.

7 Likes

“And his wife, Incontinentia Buttocks”

3 Likes

Mine now get excited by any query with the intonation of a question as “walkies” is always phrased as “shall we go for a wander?”.

Technically they probably ask me the question first; eyes at me…eyes at door…eyes at me…eyes at door. They keep eye nagging me while I prepare feed for the chooks and every morning I find myself explaining to the muttskins that as soon as they start laying eggs I’ll walk and feed them first!

4 Likes

I’m seeing a guilty eggspression.

3 Likes

Au contraire, it’s bears that lay eggs, as any fule kno

(hat-tip to Vic Reeves)

can someone explain why my mind comes up with a rule 34 question? I don’t understand it.

pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu|nullxnull

1 Like