DogTV is the video playmate, babysitter, and therapist your dog needs each day

Originally published at: DogTV is the video playmate, babysitter, and therapist your dog needs each day | Boing Boing

1 Like

I’m go’n just take my pup everywhere I go, she’s a cheap date, and we like to talk shit about stuff, burn some rubber in the pickup, bark at some tourists, basically killing it over here in Joshua Tree.

8 Likes

“barking at tourists” is something I do every day on this two-lane island I call my “forever home” 365 days a year, so…
ROGER THAT!
and do carry on!

4 Likes

tumblr_pb45wu0frx1slch00o2_500

2 Likes

Maybe at a tenth of that price. Until then, I’ll play more with him and love him more.

See, this is the difference between dogs and cats.

One of my cats (Gretel) really likes travel TV shows, and hates spooky, scary shows. Much like me, to be honest.

My other cat (Hansel) enjoys curling up on my spouse while she watches the ghost stories, but doesn’t mind the travel and food shows at all.

(Interestingly enough, when we named Gretel, we had no intention of ever getting a second cat…)

Our two cats both enjoy nature shows featuring animals up close (of course) and go nuts for Bird TV stuff from Amazon/Youtube. They’ll also focus on some action shows (but not on crazy action or 'splosions).

What’s more interesting is when they swivel for particular human voices on TV, and I have to assume there’s some latent memory attached to those vocal timbres.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.