Don Jr. lies that coronavirus death numbers are down to “almost nothing”

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/29/don-jr-lies-that-coronavirus-death-numbers-are-down-to-almost-nothing.html

8 Likes

Whatever mind altering substance he’s on must be potent as fuck.

Also, the DEATH TOTAL is what he’s claiming is “down,” not the number of new infections (even though that obviously isn’t true either.)

Did I read that right?

Does he think that infected people who’ve died are somehow un-dying and coming back to life?

29 Likes

Team trump death cult is letting me down.

Nothing? What kind of death cult is this Don?

14 Likes

The death rate of hospitalized patients is down. That’s the only thing that remotely fits what he is saying. Hopefully we won’t follow his dad’s plan to let the hospitals get overwhelmed so that the rate will crawl back up again.

6 Likes

more like he’s decided that those people spite-died to make his dad look bad.

28 Likes

Spite-died? I’m dying over here.:rofl:

18 Likes

If only the reverse were true, and mere spite could kill…

16 Likes

It wouldn’t suprise me if there are Trumpists who genuinely believe that Trump is the second coming of Christ, and he is bringing covid victims back to life Lazarus style.

17 Likes

It’s like Trump realized there was one last thing left to do while still in office.

8 Likes

Morans! How do they work?

5 Likes

They were all paid crisis-actors who Sleepy Joe Biden and (((Soros))) hired as part of a Chinese Deep State operation out of the Comet Ping Pong Pizza Parlor run by Fauci who is Hitler’s communist grandson. Study it out, sheeple!

15 Likes

Just like Alex Jones and about a hundred others peddling their fantasies that Sandy Hook was staged. The only way THEIR reality works is to foist their bullshit sick nightmares onto the rest of us who are busy living by the rules not to hurt anybody. All of these huckster shitheads, Trump, his family, H(ins)annity, Jones, Carlson, need to rot in prison with no internet access. They have stunk up the house.

11 Likes

“It’s gone to almost nothing ¹.” Donald John Trump Jr. Source: Twitter user Acyn Torabi Tweet of clip from Fox News, posted 2020 10 29
Note 1: For very values of nothing ².
Note 2: Nothing is anything that is not me.

See also: CDC numbers for today , as of 2020 10 29 .

• Total Cases ≳ 8 834 393 people
  • Cases in the past 7 days ≳ 521 726 people
  • Total number of deaths ≳ 227 045 people
  • Number of people that died today from COVID ≳ 1 060 people

Edited for content, links, sources and formatting

8 Likes

Tweeking. The only way junior can deal.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t Donny-Boy Jr be donating some of his holy immortal plasma to nurture those few fellow citizens still afflicted? Think noblesse oblige, hey?

2 Likes

Go to SmartNews app, open corona virus tab, see this:

They aren’t even trying anymore.

(I did a little editorial highlighting.)

8 Likes

Out of spite?

2 Likes

I liked John Oliver’s explanation of Trump’s relationship to the truth, way back in mid-2016. Oliver showed a picture of a lemur holding a banana, and explained (quoting from memory): “Trump’s relationship with the truth is like this lemur’s relationship to quantum string theory. ‘Who cares? I’ve got my banana.’”

At the time, I laughed. Now, I grimly nod.

20 Likes

Trump &co are saying anything which might get them votes and push them over the line.

2 Likes

I think what he meant to say is “the death numbers are almost nothing compared to the number of you that we’re willing to sacrifice for our personal gain”.

20 Likes