Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders win New Hampshire primaries

If the Dems try to pull this, they will literally be threatening the future of their party, much as the Repubs have done over the past couple decades. I doubt they would be that stupid, but you’re right – it will be very interesting to see where things go from here!

7 Likes

The leading Republican candidate proudly declares on live TV that under his leadership the United States will be a torture state.

This causes no real controversy, not even with the opposing party. A couple days later he wins the New Hampshire primaries.

So, just like 2012.

:fearful:

13 Likes

Thank goodness, I am sick of that wannabe mobster who would shut down a bridge for personal political gain. What a sack of shit.

I’ll say this, I probably disagree with the majority of Kasich’s policies, but I think he seems like a decent human being. But the REST of the folks running as Repubs? Holy shit…

6 Likes

I honestly wonder sometimes if his bid for the presidency had anything (primary or secondary goal) to do with not being prosecuted in the future. Bridge-gate is really just the beginning for that guy. And yes, I am that cynical about that mobster fuckwit. Thank you New Hampshire!

13 Likes

Also: although only ~30% of Republicans support Trump, a New Hampshire exit poll found 60% Republican support for the proposal to ban all Muslims from the USA.

6 Likes

Congratulations, President Bloomberg!

And John Kasich came in second in the GOP primary? who saw that coming?

5 Likes

Superdelegates and the Electoral College are not at all the same thing. Not even close!

Unpledged delegates represent about a sixth of the overall delegate count
(approximately 4,763) and come from several categories of prominent 
Democratic Party members
2 Likes

I wonder how many of them have ever even had a conversation with a Muslim?

6 Likes

Nope, not scary.

One thing that is amusing tonight:

Jim Gilmore, former Gov of Virginia and apparently still running, has 108 votes in the Republican Primary.

Vermin Supreme has 187 votes in the Democratic Primary.

8 Likes

I know, that lamestream media just won’t give Clinton a chance!

3 Likes

Currently:

Seems legit.

11 Likes

Having just watched 4 hours of election coverage in the Boston/Manchester market… not one pundit, and not one reporter, has mentioned the Superdelegates.

The Fix is never news.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Someone needs to take Statistics 101.

2 Likes

For anyone who hasn’t seen it, this is a great read, and a solid explanation for why so many of the youngs are feeling the Bern (and for why Hillary is such a turnoff):

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/feeling-the-yern-why-one-millennial-woman-would-rather-go-to-hell-than-vote-for-hillary-8253224

And one more reason – he actually pays his interns:

18 Likes

Pluto isn’t a planet!

3 Likes

He’s not a dog either. That’s just a cartoon!

6 Likes

hang on… so… what does plutocracy mean?

7 Likes