Donald Trump, who wants to ban Tik Tok, has joined Tik Tok: "It's my honor"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/02/donald-trump-who-wants-to-ban-tik-tok-has-joined-tik-tok-its-my-honor.html

6 Likes

That still looks like a bad impersonator.

8 Likes

…thought trump’s tiktok flipflop was the direct and obvious result of hedge funder Jeff Yass ‘donating’ a lot…?

And then there’s trump’s promise to let the oil industry pollute, kill EVs, and price fix all it wants if they just give him a billion. (dr evil pinkie meme?)

All the while trump’s cult members look on with proud toothy grins. -sigh-

9 Likes

Donald’s mind can be shifted by putting more coins in your side.

9 Likes

The worst thing to happen to that site. Young people seeing him on their feed consistently would be the thing that would make them consider uninstalling

I only pray the team makes them stitchable. Oh, please.

3 Likes

Yep. The only reason he’d promote a different social network at the expense of his own would be if he’s getting paid to. I hope this makes the stock fall even more, because his exclusive content is about the only thing it’s good for.

5 Likes

Oh, good- yet another reason to not use that social media app.

2 Likes

Short videos from Don in the John? Yeah, nope!

1 Like

… as if he knew anything about honor.

4 Likes

He has to. I don’t think there’s any other way to get it so consistently wrong.

2 Likes

I’m torn. Do I want to laugh at more videos of Cheeto Mussolini dancing? Yes…? Haven’t I already seen too many videos of him dancing? No…?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.