Don't argue about vaccination with Rob Schneider if you value your sanity

Didn’t ask. Probably unrelated to his belief that vaccines cause lucrative subluxations right on their most expensive vertebrae that have to be treated for the rest of his client’s lives.

1 Like

“government can’t make decisions on what I do … to my children’s body.”

Yep, actually there are laws about what you can and can’t do to your children’s body.

What, nobody’s posted it yet? OK, must be my turn…
Christ, what an asshole.

6 Likes

Aw, now I have to put Rob Schneider on the List of Crazy SNL Alums Who Have Embarrassed Themselves:

• Victoria Jackson
  • Dennis Miller
  • Rob Schneider
  • Jon Lovitz

Oh, and by the way, the “authority” he mentions, one Dr. Randall Neustaedter? His credentials: he’s a Licensed Acupuncturist and OMD (Oriental Medical Doctor). His “doctorate” is from “Postgraduate Institute of Oriental Medicine,” in Hong Kong. (Except if google it, you don’t get any hits.) But sure, trust this registered naturopath/homeopath/acupuncturist/OMWHAT over the venal and corrupt family doctor syndicate.

“The Anti-Vaccinator trusts me. Shouldn’t you?”

5 Likes

See, chiropractic is about 90% woo, so why are you surprised the guy is well-armed to defend some other woo? Some chiropractors promise to make your back feel better, and they’re pretty good at that. Massage is good for you.

But others will promise to cure everything up to and including cancer, by fixing your subluxations, which cannot be seen by the eye or any instrument, but they’re real, trust me. Is it any surprise somebody in this line of work can out-think the scientific establishment on vaccination?

2 Likes

Gyms are full of woo as well. The gymrats flat out deny any science they don’t like about supplements. Just keep wolfing them down. “It’s $120 a bottle, so it must be the good shit right?”

Enjoy your $12 whey-and-caffeine pill, dumbasses.

1 Like

Maybe Rob Schneider is far more clever than I give him credit for, and he’ll reveal that this has all been an Andy Kaufman routine all along!

Or maybe he’s an ignorant fool.

1 Like

From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Rob Schneider
is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.

6 Likes

Against the Nuremberg Laws?

Wut? The government are making Jews and Aryans marry?

Or does he mean Nuremberg Code - which covers human medical experimentation, not treatment.

2 Likes

We’re still seeing a rough work in progress. He’s really planning to do it as Elvis: “Priscilla, stay away from vaccines. They’re like drugs. 'Cept different.”

1 Like

Side point, but it’s bugging me: the lawmaker and the reporter both state that Schneider is “threatening her” with spending money against her campaign. Yeah, that’s how it works in the U.S. That’s not a threat, it’s a promise.

edited to add: my original post was a one-liner comeback to the post by @L_Mariachi but obviously this new and improved post is not, so ignore the “in response to” part.

1 Like

Tried to listen through, but couldn’t make it past this gem:

When you go from autism, which was unheard of in America in 1930,…

Well, yeah, because in 1930 the word had just recently been coined and wasn’t even used to describe the symptoms it now does! Why not go back 20 more years, you could say it was unheard of in the entire world!

Rob Schneider was mostly unheard of in 1980, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t exist or that nobody saw him without recognizing him every day.

4 Likes

Rob who?

I was hoping maybe this was an act.

Rob Schneider is…a carrot!

1 Like

If your question is sincere, consider yourself blessed.

Maybe he’s about to take off the mask and reveal that he is Andy Kaufman. (please please please!)

3 Likes

Talk about a long con!

2 Likes

Rob Schneider was mostly unheard of in 1980, but that doesn’t mean he
didn’t exist or that nobody saw him without recognizing him every day.

Hey! Full circle!

2 Likes

I blame Bitcoin.

2 Likes

While I agree with you in spirit, I’ve never been able to put this into practice myself.

Showing people how wrong they are can shame them only IF they accept they’re wrong, For which you need to be reasonable in the first place, reasonable enough to accept that vaccinating kids is better than not vaccinating them. Which he’s not. If you fail at shaming, the only position left to the other person, the only way to defend themselves, is to double down.

Then there’s the fact that he’s throwing a straw man and people are attacking it: The parent’s right’s thing is a straw man, specifically designed to be destroyed. That is, he’s not engaging in a manner that would allow you to prove him wrong.

Then you still have to remember that this man has already shown himself more than capable to withstand any amount of shame, i.e. Deuce Bigelow: Male Gigolo (The second one, I laughed my ass off at the first) Good luck trying to Shame Rob Schneider.

2 Likes