Drone filmmaker captures Children's Fairyland from the view of a flying fairy — and it's downright magical

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/29/drone-filmmaker-captures-child.html

8 Likes

Even though the footage was almost certainly speeded up, that looked like some very skilled piloting. I guess FPV VR piloting makes it a bit easier, but it’s still impressive.

3 Likes

Places like this used to be everywhere.

3 Likes

What a delight! I went there as kid and later with my own kids. And I’m sure someday I’ll take my grandkids. What a great paean to a fine institution.

3 Likes

Awesomesauce!

3 Likes

The music is the perfect icing on that visual cake of pure joy.

5 Likes

That was awesome drone cam work! I haven’t been there in at least a decade with my kids. Back then it was slightly run-down, maybe a little rusty here n there. But holy balls they’ve really improved the place! I recall when they put in the pirate ship, my kids spent a lot of time up there.

Truly a hidden gem, maybe not so hid any more. Right on!

2 Likes

Wow, thanks! I’ve always wondered what Children’s Fairyland looked like inside (no kids and I waited too long to go with my godchildren or other friends’ kids).

2 Likes

this was SO delightful. what fun! what a magical gift for Fairyland!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.