Duh! Snuggie is a blanket, not priestly robes

And let’s not forget this little classic relating to X-Men action figures:

5 Likes

Where $$$$$$$$ is an issue, arguments and counterarguments will be raised.

2 Likes

And at our group meetings you can actually feel the electricity in the air…a room full of 200 people in snuggles really builds up a charge.

5 Likes

I actually tried to wear the Snuggie as a robe once by putting it on backwards, but it isn’t cut to work that way, ends up being super tight in the shoulders/back-- you would rip it if you tried to actually wear it like a robe.

3 Likes

Has anyone ever photographed the Supreme Court from behind? Now I’m wondering if Clarence Thomas’ exposed butt cheeks are making direct contact with that leather chair.

4 Likes

8 Likes

It’s not a holy relic!

F-YOU ALLSTAR MARKETING GROUP!!!

By arguing that it’s not vestment akin to priestly robes you’ve inadvertently robbed me of my one argument that a snuggie was acceptable office wear for casual fridays!

You and all your import tax dodging kin can burn in the eternal hell of me being cold and not comfy at work!

4 Likes

Yes, and the “X-Men aren’t human” ruling as well.

First, the Snuggie is a backwards robe. Call it whatever you want, but it’s a robe for Kris Kross after they turned 30 and started shooing people off their lawn.

Second, in almost every other notable case where this happened, the U.S. decided that the weird edge case in question was undesirable, then moved to change laws to tax both items the same: sometime less (action figures same as dolls), sometimes more (which seems like how it will go in this political climate).

1 Like

Did somebody say priestly robes?

Dang. I have been running my snake cult wrong all this time!

1 Like

Were you accidentally worshiping bunnies instead? Common mistake.

1 Like

ETA OMG Richard Hammond looks so young!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.