Elon Musk calls for breakup of Amazon, because 'monopolies are wrong'

Monopolies aren’t just defined by whether you technically “can” buy something somewhere else – it has to do with what a company actually does with their monopoly power. IMHO there are a bevy of practices that Amazon engages in that rise to the designation of monopoly. These have been documented for years, ad nauseam, by a variety of parties, so I would suggest looking into it, if you have any curiosity. Controlling pricing of ebooks across the entire industry is one example, of many.

5 Likes

I don’t think Elon Musk has made BookX yet.

I need some 21st century candidates for Master and/or Blaster.

There are many vanity presses he could push this out through. He also probably owns several commercial printers in his businesses or can produce an ebook and host it

2 Likes

Musk acts more and more like Edison than Tesla…

6 Likes

He wants it on Kindle.

1 Like

I want a new Mercedes; but I’ll settle for a serviceable used car.

3 Likes

unnamed

4 Likes

I know where you can nick one. Just don’t get caught.

Almost a Bill Forsyth flick.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, in an epic DC/Marvel crossover, Tony Stark throws shade on Lex Luthor.

2 Likes

Gregory’s Number Twos”?

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m not finding anything on it, but given his other “non”-fiction book

from the wiki-entry about the book:

and attributes the disproportionate rates of arrest of African-American youth [5]:1 to the alleged violence caused by their cannabis use, despite individuals of all races using cannabis at approximately equal rates

thats enough for me to know where this is going; fuck him.

7 Likes

Wow. The best case from the synopsis on his own website was pretty terrible. That’s got to be about the worst possible place to go with it. At the same time, I feel dumb for missing the racism angle after catching the scent of conspiracy hallucinations. Welp.

Fuck him and Elon Musk.

People are dying because of the color of their skin… maybe we should focus on what matters instead of what some privileged jackhole says?

2 Likes

Wow. He’s gone Full Harry AnslingerHairy Asslicker.

He think monopolies are wrong because he don’t have one.

3 Likes

Aaannnddd it’s gone available now:

derry-girls-sister-michael-christ

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.