Elon Musk's AI is too woke for its target audience

They’ll tweak Social-bot so it says what they want it to say about LGBTQAs, drag queens, librarians, teachers, abortion, birth control, no-fault divorce, etc.

They’ll tweak Econ-bot until it agrees that tax cuts increase revenue, unions are bad, the social safety net should be reduced/eliminated for those who have the least and the money given to those who already have the most, and so forth.

They’ll tweak Politi-bot until it suggest that the best political system involves very rich people giving unlimited amounts of money in secret to get certain people elected, and provide key judges with a lifestyle well above their means.

Science-bot will have to be seriously crippled. Best just to make that one illegal and require that people use Bible-bot instead.

8 Likes

isnt that what most humans seem to do these days?

2 Likes

With 0.8 heat. Why? They don’t know. It just works better that way.

1 Like

He’s living the meme.

3 Likes

I mean if he could’ve committed to one aesthetic… pirates or ninjas I could almost forgive him (he’d need to ditch the beanie still) but no he had to combine them.

1 Like

“Industrial strength autocorrect” is my preferred name for LLMs.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.