Enjoy this fantastically weak bike accident insurance scam

I am stealing that gif

I think she has a case.

It’s pretty obvious the guy in the black wife beater was signalling her that he found her Yen coin in that crack in the road so she picked up her bike and ran over to retrieve it. Then that truck driver deliberately stopped right over the coin. She was so frustrated she had to rest against his tire before she could get her composure back. I think the guy who shot the video intentionally stopped the video where he did to try to protect the truck driver.

1 Like

thanks for the spoiler tag, it would have really ruined your non-sequitur if I’d have known it was the url of a youtube video

Project Scorpion. Long may it run and may many ankles of thieving shits be broken.

I sold some motorbike bits the other week and the guy who came to pick them up was a uniformed police officer who told me he used to be a Scorpion driver. Apparently almost all of the guys and gals on the team are bikers of one description or another, so they really really take pride in their work.

Knocked about a third off the price when he told me.

Yeah, I was pretty mad when I got my phone stolen, so if a cop thinks someone stole a phone, I think they should rape that person and then break them on the wheel.

1 Like

Have these people been tried yet? The people who you want maimed?

OK, wow. Nice false equivalence, there. There is an actual problem with violent offenders stealing mopeds and other motorcycles in London

1 Like

Oh, get off your high horse. These are injuries incurred during flight from the police. Boo-bloody-hoo.

1 Like

I have been following the rise in violent scooter crime in the news for greater London for a while now, and agree on the point that the criminal methods (acid burnings, stabbings, clubbings) far outweigh the violence of the police method of apprehension.
However, the original post is about injury scams against drivers. Maybe splitting the topic of London scooter crime into a separate thread is appropriate.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.