Existential Dread in an Alt-World

Apparently Denny’s has heard your plea, and provided a short-term solution:

7 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

I am in love with their twitter background.

5 Likes

That would work.

Isn’t it surprising for a major mainstream diner chain?

It makes me wish their food was edible so I could give them my business. It’s always a conundrum when the quality of marketing exceeds the product :confused:

4 Likes

Know what you mean. They have a good brand but their food is crap and it’s hard to screw up breakfast.

5 Likes

Oh, I dunno. I haven’t had a French Slam in most of a decade, but I’ve never had a bad one.

1 Like

“Living well is the best revenge”

It’s a heavy thing, living with horrible broad scale events and the general apathy of your fellow man. It saps energy and dissipates will. I’m not sure what can be done to ease that burden. I can only tell you what works for me. Ymmv, as they say:

Don’t tie your wellbeing or happiness to politics. That doesn’t mean you should stop being political, but it does mean that’s not where you should look for emotional fulfilment. Look for meaning and joy in culture, art and human interactions. Live your life as honestly as you can, pursue the truth and set an example to others. If you can make an improvement in your immediate environment, however small - go for it. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.