Fake reviews now generally necessary to do business online

Mostly glad I visiting BingBong, almost all services fulfill as promised.

However, one problem: no Disappointment form! Hope to see this in future version.

Rating: 1.5 Stares

Sincere,

Capistrano A. Seagull

14 Likes

BoingBoing is the bestest blog commerades! DA! I promise I am not a paid Russian. Is not fake review. Would read again.

13 Likes

BoingBoing - лучший блог, друзья. Я обещаю, что я не платный русский. Это не подделка.

17 Likes

For invoking the best obscure Deep Space Nine reference, I give boingboing 10/10. Would read again.

7 Likes

15 Likes

BoingBoing is the bestest blog commerades! DA! I promise I am not a paid Russian. Is not fake review. Would read again.

10 Likes

This video is malfunctioning. It runs on what seems to be an infinite loop. I couldn’t make it to the end. Also I can’t understand the subliminal message. I think it’s telling us that this life isn’t real so don’t panic?

2 Likes

Thoroughly enjoyed going to BoingBoing. The food was great, the service was fast and courteous, our table was right near the window where we could sit and watch people go by, and most importantly, it was all free !

12 Likes

Was main course ice cream, dear comrade?

6 Likes

Could not afford ice cream, had to make due with putin pops.

6 Likes

But is free!

4 Likes

In Soviet BoingBoing free is very expensive, comrade.

6 Likes

BoingBoing is the bestest blog commerades! DA! I promise I am paid Russian. Is not fake review.

6 Likes

BoingBoing - лучший блог товарищи! ДА! Я обещаю, что я не платный русский. Это не подделка.

6 Likes

How do they distinguish between fake bad review and a real bad review? Seems as though the behaviour would be the same.

3 Likes

One star - the Crory Doctow article I purchased didn’t fit me and there were too many bananas for a while.

7 Likes

Instead of BoingBoing, package contained bobcat. Would not buy again.

8 Likes

BoingBoing is the bestest blog commerades! DA! I promise I am not a paid Russian. Is not fake review.

4 Likes

Came here for a three wolf shirt but, all I found were creepy Santa onsies. I bought two. One for me and one for the Mrs. Best sex ever! Thanks BBS!

4 Likes

BoingBoing is the bestest blog commerades! DA! I promise I am not a paid Russian. Is not fake review.

4 Likes