Family fake-kidnapped 6-year-old to teach him to mistrust strangers

sure, it was in missouri, but to be fair it’s TROY, missouri. rural missouri is quantifiably different from the populated parts.

2 Likes

In that it’s nicer place to stay for a week than St. Louis or KC and with generally more friendly folks?

Well, I hope that they were right. I hope the boy never sees his Mommy again.

1 Like

i did say “different” – YMMV, of course. i happen to love St. Louis.

1 Like

We had to destroy the child in order to save it.

1 Like

When I was a kid I was too ugly for the free candy van. They sent me over to the half price candy van.

1 Like

They didn’t think to bring zipties? That should have clued the kid in that he was dealing with rank amateurs.

2 Likes

What was the plan? Take the jacket off his head, say “Let that be a lesson to you!” then ask him what he wants for dinner?

These are unfit humans.

1 Like

What a wonderful bunch of folks! (sarcasm) Just imagine the nightmares this kid will have for the rest of his life. I can’t possibly imagine the mind-set that some folks must have to do something like this! This is true horror, in every sense of that word.

1 Like

From now on, I’m going to fantasize about spray-painting “Free Candy” along the side of every early-model van I see.

1 Like

would it be too cruel or just punishment to sentence the mom to death row, and when she is in the electric chair have it make a loud buzzing sound then pop out and say “just kidding…hope you learned a lesson that it isn’t a good idea to do this kind of shit!”

10 Likes

Yes, and Yes!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.