Fantastic tabletop photography of model race cars

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/18/fantastic-tabletop-photography.html

1 Like

I’m creating auto exhaust right now!

6 Likes

Enjoying a rough shag?

2 Likes

Toys are forkin’ awesome!

1 Like

Ready rubbed.

1 Like

I especially appreciate his use of pipe smoke to create auto exhaust simulated engine failure.

2 Likes

Some great stuff on his YT channel - thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

Blockquote I especially appreciate his use of pipe smoke to create auto exhaust simulated engine failure wheelspin and heavy braking.

3 Likes

But also, engine failure. Not exhaust.

2 Likes

Ingenious. I made it even more fun for myself by pretending that was the music he was listening to while working.

2 Likes

Adult toys, good sir. :slightly_smiling_face: Those are collectable models. International scale. Parts and protuberances are too teeny-tiny, sharp, and instantly broken off by casual handling. How do I know this? “Ouch!” and “Oh. shit!”.

1 Like

I though that “Adult Toys” were specifically designed to avoid sharp bits; but each to their own, eh? :wink:

2 Likes

I wish him well and hope that someone is able to provide him with the opportunity to develop and utilize his creative talent.

1 Like

Well, I could clarify by adding “toys that make you go 'vrooom! vrooom!” but even that wouldn’t necessarily make things clear. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.