Feline doggo shows all the signs of being raised by a cat (video)

Originally published at: Feline doggo shows all the signs of being raised by a cat (video) - Boing Boing

3 Likes

That good boy ain’t right.

King Of The Hill No GIF

Perhaps the pupper seeks higher ground to get early warning of cat-attacks. And the window-sitting? I read that as wistful yearnings for freedom. Freedom from that evil cat.
:wink:

Golden Retriever Dogs GIF

3 Likes

Did the cat by any chance show the dog how to use the litter box?

2 Likes

“I’m not scooping that out.” says the person who bought a box of puppy pads to line the walls around the litterboxes due to at least one of their furkids deciding to put their butt up as far as it will go to the pee over the sides of the box. :laughing:

(edit for multiple typoes- Ah Kun type, reely!)

When I was in my late teens I had a lovely black lab that was raised by a cat. When I brought Suzy home, the house was already ruled by Tiffany, a very bossy tabby who wasn’t about to let this dog take over her house. Since Suzy was still a puppy, Tiffany was actually larger than she was and didn’t even need to be physically convinced that Tiffany was in charge.

Not too long afterwards, we found a beautiful pup that had been abandoned at a local dump. Deedee (“dump dog”) was, by the vet’s assessment, a German Shepard / Wolf hybrid, although exact percentage was unclear. Thus, Tiffany now had two dogs to raise as her kittens.

Suzy was an expert climber and scaled trees like any other cat. We finally had to put a top layer over their outdoor enclosure to keep her from simply climbing over the 7’ fence like it was a wonderful game we were playing. Deedee could never quite master the climb, but joined her sister and their “mother” in an unusual little pack.

I don’t feel like crying, so I’m not going into part of the story, but Suzy and Deedee ended up raising Tiffany’s surviving (feline) kitten. That was one very well loved and protected kitten!

1 Like

https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2024/01/03/cat-saves-dog-from-coyotes-moos-cprog-orig-bdk.cnn

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.