FemSkin

You’re on the Internet, surrounded by opinionated, self-appointed experts — including me. I don’t know how you could have missed it before now.

Anyhow, I’m only an expert on what looks creepy to me. And this qualifies. If it makes them comfortable, more power to them, but if they appear on the street like this, I’m calling UNIT.

5 Likes

Pris?

1 Like

The Nope keeps the membrane nice and flexible…

It’s about the suit, not the person in the suit. I apologize if it comes off differently.

Really, the trans/queer community has my total support, but my general thought is that a prosthetic should make a transwoman look more natural, not less, and this particular item* is too creepy to do that for me.

*Clarification: It’s the mask. The suit is fine. The mask is creepy as a clown with spider eyes.

2 Likes

I’m not creeped out by serial rapists because they aren’t creepy, they’re a legitimate threat to my life which doesn’t creep me out. Instead it makes me angry, vigilant, and defensive as well as suspicious about those around me.

Big difference.

I’m creeped out by ghost stories but I don’t believe in ghosts.I find this creepy but I know they aren’t actual corpse dolls. Hence creepy rather than caught between great rage and mortal terror, which is a totally different feeling.

4 Likes

“The 600 series had rubber skin, we spotted them easy.”

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m not into it, but I don’t get the need of some people to deride and ridicule it, or simply call it “wrong”. On another site where this was being discussed I was surprised that a self-identified gay man grumbled about this group being “lumped in with the gays”. Because it seems relevant I’ll repeat my reply to him here:

We’re talking about people who are into something that, even though it doesn’t harm anyone, still marginalizes them. If they came out into the open, in spite of the fact that they’re not harming and don’t want to harm anyone, the likely response they’d get is fear, hatred, and even anger. They’d face losing their jobs, their families, and possibly even being subjected to violence.

I may not be into the same thing they are but I can relate to how it must feel.

5 Likes

As if the creepmatic wasn’t already cranked up to 11.

1 Like

it does take all kinds to fill a freeway

2 Likes

Way to stamp on my adolescent dreams :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have to register to watch Channel 4 too which seems a bit crap as the other streaming services don’t demand that. Bad Channel 4!

1 Like

LOL - that is my favorite meme right now and I chuckle every time I see it.

2 Likes

I think the first time I saw it I just sat staring at it for about 10 minutes with tears streaming down my face. Same with this one:

1 Like

“Tolerant” of what? It could be anything in there.

Heh:

http://speakwithmonsters.badgods.com/view/gnoll/

Yes!

And despite having no dislike for trannie stuff in general, the creep factor here is…palpable. We talk a lot of stuff about people being objectified - usually women, but this is the real deal. Or, the fake deal? Anyway, the very suit to turn a human into something that absolutely appears to be an object.

I know a guy who wants to be transgendered into a lesbian female (yeah - I know). Like there weren’t enough issues already. But can’t afford it presently. This is supposed to be the alternative? Because…nuhhh… This? Really?!

I’m not sure that’s enough 'no’s

1 Like

As someone who is in that same boat (M2F, not into men at all), let me just say that there’s a world of difference between sexual preference and gender identity.

5 Likes

You know, I get it on a purely intellectual level. Two different things, yes. I can empathize easily enough with either, or grasp either idea. But that’s about as far as I seem to be able to reach. Somewhere at the point where changing one’s gender identity on a physical level at tremendous expense and substantial physical risk, but then simultaneously becoming homosexual (in possibly the only circumstance where it actually ever is a choice), there’s a loud ‘zzzzt!’ and my brain just short-circuits.

If you added a FemSkin to all of that? My eyeballs would begin to wobble about and I babble incoherently.

That said - hey, whatever blows your skirt up. If it makes you happy and harms no one? All good. I just don’t want to witness any part of that scenario that involves the scary silicone things. Bad boob jobs are already more than I want to see.

So, shall we discuss femskin’s “cherry poppers” next?

It’s like painting a vagina over the male genitals!