Florida homophobe desperately begs for attention

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Trans media group, eh?

35 Likes

Technically I think hating on Caitlyn Jenner makes one “transphobic,” not “homophobic.” Though I do have a sneaking suspicion this gentleman is a bit of a generalist in those regards.

39 Likes

Too stupid to bigot “correctly”.

14 Likes

36 Likes

You, um, do realize that thinking you can become an entirely different person with just a name change is also a little on the ‘trans’ side, tiger? Different line of demarcation; but nevertheless a comparatively radical theory of identity fluidity.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, way to fail to carry on the family name; and reject the name that mommy probably picked out with love just for you. Good work respecting the sanctity of traditional family values and the immutable ties that make us a community.

18 Likes

Ummm, looking at that picture… my Gaydar™ just went off, and I mean like OFF
just saying

22 Likes

I’ve got a dollar that says before April 19, 2017 he becomes Caitlyn Jenner. Maybe junior or something.

13 Likes

Seriously, what kind of asshole is so bothered by what another human being is doing with themselves, that they have to change their name? Is this a publicity bid? Has this guy even ever met Ms. Jenner?

14 Likes

an unreconstructed asshole?

9 Likes

Methinks he could have saved himself some money just by drawing this on a tee shirt… or his face:

15 Likes

California hipster immediately obliges by giving him some.

27 Likes

And why change their name TO the birth name of the person who disgusts them? That’s not just transphobic, it’s downright nonsensical.

“Joseph Stalin is a horrible human being. That’s why I’ve decided to legally adopt his birth name Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvilli.”

16 Likes

This guy seems to have the right idea:

8 Likes

Talk about over compensating.

1 Like

TRANSmedia group. Ha!

4 Likes

“returning this precious name to earlier glory”

Yes, “douchebag” does need a poster child, thank you Sir.

3 Likes

Seems to me the solution is simple: someone in the trans community has to adopt the name Mark Behar.

(Then maybe even register with his high school reunion committee as the original Mark Behar.)

30 Likes

The self awareness! It hurts!

This Bruce Jenner was formerly Mark Behar, an actor and bodyguard who legally had his name changed in order to preserve the “heterosexual roots” of Jenner’s original name

I am happy that somebody finally acknowledges that “Bruce” is, in fact, the butchest, most masculine name.

2 Likes

I thought it was “popobawa”?

4 Likes