Florida homophobe desperately begs for attention

18 Likes

Iā€™m confusedā€¦ I thought ā€œButchā€ was the butchest name?

16 Likes

Being outted in an airport bathroom stall, gay bar, or poorly-lit park area in 3ā€¦ 2ā€¦

3 Likes

They ruined all our best names like Bruce and Lance and Julian!

2 Likes

Which is ironic since heā€™s a transitioning transnymic.

4 Likes

Actually, itā€™s ā€œSueā€.

12 Likes
8 Likes

Itā€™s a well known fact that associating ones identity with trans women can only enhance ones safety and social & economic status.

Smooth move, exlax.

4 Likes

Hey, Cassius Clay is still available, as well as Lew Alcindor.

If it actually meant something, you might see a movement of gay/trans people changing their names to either Bruce Jenner or Mark Behar.

But, since names are a dime a dozen, and this is some sad little idiot in Floridaā€¦

Looks like this ā€œactorā€ apparently has such vaunted roles as ā€œPoliceā€, ā€œMissing Manā€, ā€œBiker Skull Zombieā€, and ā€œFlorida Repo Process Serverā€. Heā€™s been a ā€œPersonal Assistantā€ to a lot of actors, thoughā€¦

1 Like

People who arenā€™t secure in their own skins and have to take it out on others? Or just assholes?

3 Likes

Every time I see this show up I read it as ā€œFlorida homophone.ā€ Then I wonder what homophones there are for Florida. Then I get confused.

10 Likes

Mine didnā€™t even twitch. Itā€™s not all that good, though.

1 Like

Wonder how all the other "Bruce Jenner"s in the country/world feel about that.

Another /facepalm, probably.

5 years of Art College and it gets calibrated. "no, thx. np, just, no. flattered I am sure and all (could you introduce me to your girl friend with the cuteā€¦"
mb you should go have a drink in a dodgy bar or something.
on the other hand if your Gaydar is gebroked, mb thatā€™s a bad ideaā€¦

2 Likes

No, itā€™s Bruce, Bruce.

10 Likes

Hey, technically hating on her only makes you transphobic if it for reasons relating to her transition.

I just think sheā€™s a dumb entitled asshole who through carelessness caused multiple traffic fatalities.

1 Like

If I had been imbibing when I read ā€œTransMediaā€ I would have taken an epic spit-take.

There are a lot of Bruces in Australia, come to think of it.

1 Like

True story, me in a gay bar with several gay friends, (but Iā€™m reasonably straight):
Drunk: Hey you!
Me: Me?
Drunk: Yeah, I got something to tell you!
Me: No, you donā€™t.
Drunk: Yeah, I do! Cā€™mere!
Me: No, you donā€™t.
Drunk: I donā€™t?
Me: You donā€™t.
Drunk: You got something to say to me?
Me: No
Drunk: Oh [looks confused]
My friends: [completely busting up laughing at the poor guy]

10 Likes