Florida homophobe desperately begs for attention

You have to pronounce it “flow-RYE-dah.”

He just thinks we should all remain exactly as we were born: infantile.

6 Likes

I don’t think someone changing their name as a publicity stunt (and possible mental illness) is at all the same as someone changing their name to match their proper gender identity.

1 Like

You think she’s a terrible person, which is rather different than pure hatred.

Nor do I(and I hope I didn’t come across as implying that I did). I’d fully support an individual’s right to do either; but I’d tend to argue that the ‘become new person through name change’(while more widely accepted and less likely to involve unpleasantly imperfect medical techniques) is actually more ‘transgressive’ of fixed identity than is a transgender individual who has been dealt an internally inconsistent hand by some quirk of biology attempting to amend whatever seems wrong in order to achieve consistency. The first is an attempted at changing identity, the second just an attempt to correct aspects that are discordant with the identity you already have.

3 Likes

Stage 1, complete.

I wish him well on his journey to become someone else.

What a great way to put it. And I say that as someone who did, in fact, choose to change my name as part of the process of changing my identity. (nothing to do with sex or gender)

3 Likes

In all fairness it is perfectly OK to hate on Bruce Jenner for his part in Can’t Stop the Music. That movie was awful.

2 Likes

Its Mister Meeseeks!

He’s here to help you!

1 Like

Dollar Brand.

Is this supposed to be a fighting stance, or is he showing how he would deflect bullets if he were Wonder Woman?

2 Likes

That would explain why he appears to be wearing gold watches on both wrists.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.