Fox News CEO said fact-checking "has to stop now" because it is "bad for business"

So much of that is waiting rooms too. not sure how it became the default…

5 Likes

18 Likes

I keep meaning to find a current “TV-B-Gone” type of device. Back when I had a tablet that would send out IR signals I was able to turn off TVs in most locations. I was mostly turning off things like Fox News, but there are certainly other reasons to turn the damn things off in public areas anyway.

9 Likes

I could see it as a panel from Tom the Dancing Bug.

6 Likes

Good choice

17 Likes

Yep. When someone is telling you exactly who they are, listen to them.

5 Likes

Yes… but not without being met with raucous derisive laughter: Their own candid comments and emails head-on counter that argument. That shit-stained bird has flown the coop.

1 Like

Wonder if this is the doc’s way of filtering out certain groups?

2 Likes

I like how John Leguizamo covered both this and the indictment today:

2 Likes

This problem extends beyond the US as well. My dad here in Canada gets all his news from Facebook now, and it’s been alarming watching him sink into a dark hole of misinformation and anger. His head is full of conspiracy theories and nonsense and none of us can get him off that stupid website. :confused:

7 Likes

If it was Twitter, it would be easy. Log on for him and post something progressive. Might work for Facebook, too, but it’s not as sure of a thing as with Twitter.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.