Free deaths offered

“Please, just ten more minutes. I’m contemplating being out of debt and no longer working at a job I hate.”

4 Likes

There’s usually a free ride involved. We’ll have that going for us, at the end…

5 Likes

And you get to run all the red lights 'cause the devil hates to be kept waiting.

5 Likes

Will I still need a tray?

3 Likes

@DonatellaNobody

Don’t eat too much cake, you get’a stoma’cake.

6 Likes

HA HA HA! This just kills me!

7 Likes

On Free Death

There is an art to dying at the right time: most people cling on to life too long, and some don’t live long enough. A free death is chosen by the person dying and serves as an inspiration to those still living. Socrates is a perfect example: when he died he had an heir in Plato, and his courageous death inspired his followers. Zarathustra suggests that Jesus died too young: if he’d lived longer he might have learned to be cheerful and to love life on earth for its own sake.

–Nietzsche

After reading this, I can safely assume that Dane Cook is at peace with death…

value

3 Likes

What about presents?

2 Likes
1 Like

the base experience is free, but i highly recommend spending the extra for the authentic cremation experience upgrade.

on a more serious note, contemplating ones own death and mortality, has been a part of many traditions and cultures and practices. it can be quite a power reframing to reassess what is important to ones self and to appreciate what is fleeting.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.