Fucking NY Times (and WaPo assholes)

:rofl::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Hang on, let me get my reading glasses so I can see what that tiny non-story is in the corner

10 Likes

6 Likes

This is democracy.

And to all the people saying if we indict Trump we’ll have to indict every ex president, you’re not making the point you think you’re making.

12 Likes

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

If they’ve crimed, INDICT THEM.

10 Likes

They do know that he’s a Former President; right?

8 Likes

They also know that he’s dead to rights regardless, right?

4 Likes

Most were shielded from indictment because they didn’t do crime!

The notorious exception was pardoned in a deal to avoid the “hassle” of a impeachment and trial.

6 Likes

A lot of them are war criminals.

5 Likes

I mean
Bush for instance not only did crime, but the sort that they try at the Hague. But it’s not caring that has democracy on the ropes right now.

4 Likes

I agree - and from that perspective, it’s most of them since WWII. But in terms of indictment for breaking internal US laws, which is the topic at hand, only Nixon comes to mind.

9 Likes
4 Likes

And not doing it really bit the US in the arse. That and the shitstains he rode around with who stuck around and gained power.

ETA

I agree with you about indictments for domestic crimes. Foreign policy is often criminal, in so many countries, and so rarely is criminal law a useful lens to consider it under.

EETA

Sorry for the autofuckup that I didn’t see. Made it barely comprehensible.

4 Likes

8 Likes
3 Likes

So glad that the state told Kristof to F-of when he tried to run for governor.

5 Likes

And 
.it’s hubris for the win!

4 Likes

It may seem harmless, but “just asking questions” is a bad-faith, politically motivated media tactic that manipulates readers into buying a skewed worldview.

10 Likes

For over two centuries, presidents and even ex-presidents used one weird trick: Don’t commit indictable crimes.

7 Likes

how could he lose though?

He’s an expert on everything

It’s difficult at this stage for me to assess the strength of the Manhattan district attorney’s indictment against Trump

4 Likes