Fucking NY Times

3 Likes

Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

5 Likes

The NYT is basically a print version of YouTube at this point, huh? You can rant about whatever nonsense you want, and so long as you don’t overtly call for say Jews to be exterminated, they’ll promote it for you.

6 Likes

4f0276b58ce9fe8e61e52aaf862a0cd5

8 Likes

I’ll go out on a limb and guess the reason the family left Oregon is because the state is “woke.” When asked for specifics, they may have gotten to the issues of Measure 114 (banning firearm magazines above 10 rounds capacity) and refusing to ban such horrible books as A Handmaids Tale and Maus. Was I close?

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yep. They are afraid of “woke.” And they probably can’t even define it.

5 Likes

Is “woke” with us in the room right now, Karen?

5 Likes

both families use a similar language, but only one family has true existential concerns. the other family seems to be confusing the experience of being uncomfortable with being unsafe

( i’m sure that’s how the next paragraph starts. right!? :cry: )

8 Likes
2 Likes

Christ what assholes.

3 Likes

3 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

That could easily be an Onion article, unedited.

4 Likes

… older Americans consume more of the country’s resources at the expense of the young.

don’t you hate the way old people contribute absolutely nothing to society!? grifters! /s

( eta: babies better start pulling their weight, too. being cute is simply not enough. )

5 Likes

Considering how light they are, I expect babies to pull several times their own weight. And maybe start a side-hustle to cover diaper costs!

5 Likes

For a long time I had a knee-jerk opposition to euthanasia simply because the first time I heard someone talk about a right to die, it was a libertarian explaining about how people should be allowed to choose not to be a burden to society.

4 Likes

(Free link)