Fugitive swiftly recaptured

Maybe he’s just a fan of the Royal Netherlands Navy, which was formed in 1488.

7 Likes

So he was walking down the street in a polo shirt carrying a burning tiki torch?

5 Likes

You can wish it were so, but a quick google will show that I am right

For all we know the performers in Blue Man Group are all covered in full-body Nazi tattoos.

9 Likes

The irony of those shorts is hilarious. He probably does fist bumps and wears his cap backwards too.

8 Likes

I’m going to punch one and find out!

1 Like

Careful, about half of em are female, and all of em are limber.

2 Likes

This is a clear case of inkism… I am sure the cops rousted all the folks with tattoos whether they were nazis or not…

You would think that someone so committed to skin color as an indicator of worth wouldn’t dye their dermis quite do thoroughly.

10 Likes

Boot boy is just another word for skinhead, and taken by itself says little as to whether they’re fascist or anti-fascist (or a fencewalker, for that matter.)

The rest of the shit on his face says plenty.

6 Likes

Kind of wish it would shut up.

6 Likes

duh - what is SAC?

Makeup.

2 Likes

I’m assuming “SACK OF…” something or other.

Just kidding. I’m just taking to opportunity to take another dig at this piece. It really means Soldiers of Aryan Culture. Apparently he thinks he’s Persian.

4 Likes

Yeah, I came here to make sure that was pointed out. “14” “88” “boot boy” the spider webs, the sig rune on his cheek, all skinhead/neo nazi imagery.

2 Likes

It’s hard to believe that someone who’s visibly the master of making good life decisions would end up in prison in the first place.

8 Likes

All depends on what the good life is to you. I suspect that yourself and Boot Boy will not come to terms on what that means.

Hmm… he’s a smoker. Not sure I want to hang out with him now.

7 Likes

Maybe he was looking for his wife’s killer and he forgot to return because he has this short term memory problem.

4 Likes

No idea why he was unable to put aside enough Himalayan Rock Salt at the halfway house to disguise himself as The Thing and make good things happen on a much cheerier grump basis. Or a suit with a Rorschach snoodie. And a hat. A Derpy Hat Hat. A career in neglected tropical diseases, hating on chagas. Sure you can get some half-nontoxic grease paint for $30 a jar, but this wasabi sea-buckthorn stuff…

And that’s halfway!

6 Likes