Full Self-Incriminating: Musk won't be ticketed for live streaming while driving

Originally published at: Full Self-Incriminating: Musk won't be ticketed for live streaming while driving | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Bull Bullshit GIF by Travis

Fuck cops!

7 Likes

Total BS.
So Trump will avoid all charges for shooting someone on 5th Avenue in broad daylight if he live streams it and no cops witness the crime in person?

7 Likes

I’m using that defense next time I get a photo ticket. I’m sure it will work for me.

13 Likes

Just over here. Seething.
The sheer amount of real progress that’s been stalled in this area because of him.

7 Likes

Gee, Officer Reifschneider, that’s a beautiful precinct you got there. It’d be a shame if something terrible were to happen to its reputation on the Internet.

5 Likes

Imagine the driver of the car a Black US citizen.

5 Likes

“Had an officer observed the driver with a knife in his hand while stabbing his passenger to death, they could have arrested the driver,” writes Palo Alto PD Captain James Reifschneider.

“As no officer witnessed the murder in person at the time of occurrence, though, no arrest is forthcoming,”

7 Likes

… squire.

3 Likes

… and yet if he’d murdered somebody and video-streamed it on his phone, suddenly that would be admissible evidence :confused:

3 Likes

Say, did anyone check that live stream for any sudden thuds?

1 Like

can’t wait for lawyers across the state to start using this as their defence “a police officer didn’t see my client commit the alleged murder, so they’re not guilty”

2 Likes

… maybe he has to audibly confess on the video, like “I am doing the crime, I am criming now” :thinking:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.