General Moderation Topic

6 Likes

Yeah the disappearance happened like a month or two ago I think. Is that really long enough that any logs are gone? Whatevs. Was merely curious.

7 Likes

For deleted accounts, yes. we donā€™t keep that data around for GDPR/CCPA reasons.

20 Likes

Great. How do I delete my account? I canā€™t find any way.

Provoke the publisher.

18 Likes

DO NOT TAUNT HAPPY FUN BALL.

32 Likes

Seeking shelter. Covering head.

Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

14 Likes

Whatever will be, will be. The futureā€™s not ours to see.

20 Likes

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

18 Likes

quesarah21 anonymized at the userā€™s request.

8 Likes

User anansi133 anonymized at the userā€™s request.

8 Likes

Urist has been banned for deciding the BBS should be their place to decide who can and canā€™t argue with them, and choosing to go after those who respond to them in ways they donā€™t approve of.

20 Likes

User foxwhowood anonymized at the userā€™s request.

5 Likes

Jon Stewart for president sure was a weird hill to die on, especially since they misspelled Jonā€¦several times.

10 Likes

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

11 Likes

lewisxstoole has been banned for using what I can only describe as ā€œwillful ignoranceā€ to manufacture drama in two different topics. That tendency, along with a posting history of one-liners out of context with no follow-up, does not make for a great deal of positive contribution in their short time here, but it did make for a great many flags to have to moderate.

19 Likes

After expressing disappointment for the BBS and the ā€œbullshitā€ comments of others, omgwtfbbqsauce has been asked not to return.

18 Likes

Oh my

7 Likes

Itā€™s always a shame when cool or funny user names are wasted on banned people.

10 Likes

Itā€™s always a shame and a waste when people use the talents (skills, knowledge, whatever) they have to be dicks.

16 Likes