"Generation Gap": Which Era Do YOU Fall Into?

3 Likes

Well, since youā€™re being so nice and non-judgemental and allā€¦

6 Likes

My generation is not allowed sharp objects on the internet.

See how I brought us all back on-topic?

A round of cheese-wedges for everyone!

7 Likes

4 Likes

So you didnā€™t cut the cheese?

5 Likes

Yep, after what I see from this gang? No thanks.

The taste is so bad so quick I think Iā€™ll stop buying MAKE mags as well.

Uh, you do know that 3 out of the 4 prime suppliers of breathable air are also regulars in this BBS?

Just sayinā€™.

1 Like
1 Like

Can it NOT be Wensleydale this time? I donā€™t care what Wallace says, that cheese is crap.

9 Likes

Dammit, Iā€™m legitimately out of likes and that opinion of that boring-ass cheese deserves a :heart:

5 Likes

I am sorry you had a bad experience. And Iā€™m not being sarcastic or condescending, I really am. I scanned through some of your posts and I would have loved to hear more of your thoughts on lock picking.

5 Likes

ETA -

Ooooh, thatā€™ll show 'em!

3 Likes

Do you think when we signed up for the forum we all started to get dividends from MAKE?

3 Likes

Then I shall take it as such.

So far she seems cool.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I donā€™t know about you, but I get an extra $2.50 every time somebody CANCELS a subscription.

And thatā€™s CANADIAN TIRE DOLLARS, so itā€™s useful.

4 Likes

Aw, fuck.

Godspeed, buddy.

I donā€™t see why it should; I am perfectly capable of accruing a ā€œbad repā€ all on my own, without any help.

:wink:

But if anyone here thinks its somehow ā€œokayā€ to judge a person by someone elseā€™s words and actions, that says way more about them than it does me.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll want to message @falcor about that.

1 Like

If terrible puns and questionable taste in music generated bad rep, iā€™d be on the top of the heap. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Can you please just delete the entire post instead? ( I hated the Purge.)

I certainly didnā€™t mean for it to devolve into a pissing contest, and frankly Iā€™m starting to wish Iā€™d never posted the damn thing.

1 Like

It happens. Shit, Iā€™ve been responsible for it happening. Ainā€™t no thing.

5 Likes