.gif BANK for the BBS

I has a cute

4 Likes

5 Likes

10 Cat GIFs For The Blind

great stone face smile buster keaton straw hat fingers no

7 Likes

From Go West and one you should watch with the babbies.

1 Like

I can’t wait until they’re old enough for the Marx Brothers. My wife is not a fan of any of the silent comedy greats, so no easy way to sneak in Harold Lloyd or Keaton into the house. Monkey did seem to like Laurel and Hardy, but that could have been a fluke, he’s normally stuck on animated things.

Here I thought I had it bad that I like Keaton and MrsTobinL likes Chaplin… Seriously there is some great stuff there and totally at a level the kids will grok. We took our sprog to a screening of The Gold Rush when he was 5 and he loved it.

and to have a pic.
Keaton, Laughing, ha ha ha…

3 Likes

You think that’s bad? My wife doesn’t like The Princess Bride. Or Spaceballs, but I can give her that one as Brooks is hit or miss with people. But Princess Bride?? Who doesn’t like The Princess Bride?

10 Likes

As you wish.

2 Likes

This

6 Likes

13 Likes

or

nick offerman ron swanson what’s your point

7 Likes

My electroencephalogram

14 Likes

And your doctor isn’t concerned?

7 Likes

It looks Regular to me.

dr strangelove

10 Likes

I finally caught back up! To celebrate, Princess Bride gifs! (Yes these could totally be used in-thread, so shut up.)

Inigo - You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.

Wesley Man in Black You seem a decent fellow, I hate to die.

Is this a kissing book?

8 Likes

I’m not done yet.

Goofy Vizzini offering the wine

Wesley - I’ll use small words so that you’ll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon!

8 Likes

Still going:

Princess Buttercup You mock my pain!

Wesley Man in Black Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

12 Likes

Just two more Princess Bride ones:

Tyrone, you know how I love watching you work, but I’ve got my country’s 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I’m swamped!

Man in Black That does put a damper on our relationship

7 Likes

And a Bonus Round:

Mandy Patinkin on Inigo Montoya killing Count Rugen:

30 Rock Liz Lemon Tina Fey NERDRAGE!

Belle Deal with it

(Thanks for letting me get all that out!)

ETA - Forgot one! Last for a while, I promise! - From a recent thread:

Lisa’s Perpetual Motion Machine

5 Likes