.gif BANK for the BBS

Sorry, was just pulling your leg…
Gibbon troll

Edit: useful as a troll post indicator

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Harvard Business School: Talented assholes are more trouble than they're worth:

you bug me lady shaking head sneer necklace green sweater vintage color(ized) film

4 Likes

ice skater pulled by chain saw poops rainbow

(@Mindysan33 forced me!)

9 Likes

Am I the only one? That gif scares the shit out of me.

He’s only got to hit a bump on the ice to slow the skates down, and then he’s face-first into a chainsaw.

Waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute…this is that “Growing Old” thing they were telling me about, right?

7 Likes

Yep that would be it. It could be a modified chain with no sharp bits on it though but then the sort of person that would think ‘chainsaw drive ice skating’ is also probably saying ‘hold my beer and watch this’ too.

3 Likes

Because a chainsaw-with-no-sharp-bits-on-the-end-yet-still-rotating-those-bits-rapidly-around is not AS damaging?

Well less likely to cause damage? As well as less likely to jump up on you as nothing to catch and kick. shrug It still is a dumb thing to do.

Couldn’t the chainsaw have a dead man switch?

3 Likes

Is that for melee attacks?

4 Likes

the original gif papasan posted is even creepier as the chain saw is the central motif, not the happy rainbow poop

1 Like

sparkle glitter i don't care idk badge wallet id card x-files gillian anderson

12 Likes

HAP PY! happy gloves creepy smile confetti brown bow hat just out of frame

5 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

Best be moving these to the correct thread, lest you experience the wrath of @OtherMichael.

7 Likes

9 Likes

here comes a flag (Nigerian) green flag woman carrying flag

2 Likes

2 Likes

Doctor Who give me a break

Han Solo Boring conversation anyway

Monty Python John Cleese And now for something completely different

6 Likes

I can’t think of an exact scenario where this will be useful - sorry, @OtherMichael - but I’m sure we can find something in time…

anon tips fedora m’lady

2 Likes