Great video montage of George Santos, set to the tune of Radiohead’s "Creep"

Originally published at: Great video montage of George Santos, set to the tune of Radiohead's "Creep" | Boing Boing

1 Like

Does he deserve such a good piece of music attached to him?

1 Like

No. We’re in “2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm)” territory. And looking at what Yorke had to say about it (Internet Archive), it’s not just for the 1984 reference.

“The lukewarm, is something from Dante. If I remember this rightly, it’s the least nasty bit of hell, just as you walk through the door there’re the ‘Lukewarm’. And the lukewarm hang around and they were never really bothered about, they didn’t believe in anything particularly. They were like, ‘Oh, you know, whatever, there’s nothing I can do about it. No, no, no’. And it’s quite a curious thing that Dante presents you with. All of a sudden you have these people and you think, ‘Well, they haven’t really done anything wrong, they just didn’t do anything’. And so he judges them and puts them there which, I think, is actually a really good way of explaining ‘2+2=5’.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.