Greenpeace: Heavy metals pollution in China makes 'Cadmium rice' a growing problem

Having worked with Greenpeace in the past, if you are cool with supporting their 50 million bank role for major offices in what ever country, having donation drives from “Field Office’s” for no other input then money. The never ending revolving door of internal disputes firing, nepotism, back biting then YES donate to this organization.

You sound like the quintessential, disgruntled former employee (or worse).

When I look at a lot of the actions of Greenpeace, I see positive things being done including being involved in educating the public on the pollution mentioned in this boingboing post. I’m happy to say I’ve donated to them and I will continue to do so.

I hope you’ve found more fulfilling employment elsewhere in the meantime. And, if you see areas of improvement for how Greenpeace works and you really want something done about it, I would suggest you start by providing valid links/sources, etc. to begin with.

1 Like

I was a vclunteer (so perhaps in the worse category). . Hey support them for the message and education through GreenPeace Foundation, which actually does the job they support. Making a donation too just GreenPeace (your country) goes back into the adminsitration pool instead of the research foundation.

Make your donation too GreenPeace Foundation when asked too contribute by the lovely innocent do gooder canvassers at your door. bless them for the good intentions. There is a difference.You can deduct on tax your contribution through GreenPeace Foundation with the receipt. I think and have too confirm, but GreenPeace (our country) is not tax duct on taxes. Not that it should matter but it may for some.

If you need a spare kidney, there’s a body on ice in the bathroom.

1 Like

Uretha Franklin will be… ah snap, sorry Aretha too sully your good name.

1 Like

Perhaps if you see areas of improvement it would be a good idea to get more specific. I’m sure like many large organizations, Greenpeace could use constructive criticism. If you have links you could provide to the problems you see that would be appreciated.

lol I could get sued dropping names about XYZ ,

Just saying

I worked in factory’s were long term retirement was the norm. Workers exposed too Cadmium fluff in the air from welding on glavanized steel frames. Looks like snow flakes in the air inside the shop after a shift. No one wearing respirators on the … but they have a high rate of long time retirees reaching some 50 years service.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.