Gus the Weimaraner is a precious piccolo playing pooch

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/08/gus-the-weimaraner-is-a-precious-piccolo-playing-pooch.html

5 Likes

Hey, me too! I haven’t joined a band yet. But I had my first drum lesson a couple of months ago and loved it. I’ve had a few lessons since, and just ordered a drum set. It’s actually supposed to arrive today! I’m so excited!

13 Likes

A lot of Weimaraners feel this way.

Also @danimagoo is this your first experience with learning an instrument? I just picked up the ukulele after spending almost my entire life thinking I was musically hopeless. Not only am I actually able to play some songs but it’s so much fun!

3 Likes

No, I’ve been playing guitar, albeit poorly, for years. I think I’ve been playing the wrong instrument all this time, though. I already enjoy the drums more than I’ve ever enjoyed guitar, and I love the guitar.

4 Likes

Give that dog a (dog sized) kazoo - he’s ready for it!

5 Likes

Damn, only part of my order shipped. No drumming today!

5 Likes

I still have my Olympia snare upstairs in a closet if you want to borrow it. Last played in about 1968 (6th grade), so it might need a bit of tweaking.

4 Likes

You’re snare was last played the year I was born.

4 Likes

it’s so much fun!!!

4 Likes

I have very mixed emotions right now… :hugs: :thinking: :scream: :cry:

3 Likes

You and @danimagoo should get together a form a 2-girl-all-drum-and-yelling-punk-rock-band!

6 Likes

51e95b01-39ac-48b1-a201-b4004029ebb8_text_hi

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.