Handlebar phone or GPS mount

You want to mount a phone on to a nurse? Well, I hope your nurse is fine with this.

No you are not.

It’s not the cheapest solution but you can’t go wrong with ANY of the RAM Mounts:
http://www.rammount.com/Products/AQUABOX/tabid/125/Default.aspx

Mine talks to me and tells me about upcoming turns. That way I don’t even need to stop looking at the road for a lot of things.

I have been criticized in prior threads for admitting I wear headphones on the bike for this purpose as well.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what you do (or don’t do), you will be criticized.

3 Likes

Well, that sounds like their problem then. If it’s legal to wear one headphone in the sea of Manhattan traffic I don’t see what the issue is anywhere else.

They can, as the saying goes, deal with it.

1 Like

Your fatalism is disgusting.

Here, FTFY.

1 Like

Welcome to forums on the internet, home of all truths large and false.

1 Like

“Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.”
       – a Vorlon

I was going to laugh right with/at you but then I remembered a lot of people DO use in-pocket GPS tracker apps like Strava strictly for the look-at-it-later data. So yeah, you either sound a bit clueless on what people are bike-GPSing for, or just deviously genre-savvy.

Edit: provided we’re talking about bicycle-biking, not motorbiking. Otherwise I have no idea why anyone would need an inaccessible-but-turned-on GPS for. Emergency beacon?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.