Happy international capslock day

Well, that and being hideously expensive.

Sometimes the uselessness is the most useful feature of an object.
(Zen. I’m lovin’ it.)

1 Like

Well. Ok. Yes, it is expensive, but it’s well made, doesn’t have volume production on its side and has a vastly better typing feel than a cheap keyboard. It’s also one of the main tools I use for work. I feel like it was worth it for me.

Best. Speechwriting. Caps. Ever.

LEFT SHIFT FOREVER!

Ed Is The Standard Text Editor

2 Likes

I asked a lawyer once what the significance of all caps paragraphs are in contracts. He said it means nothing and it usually indicates that the paragraph was copied from an ancient document.

1 Like

I spent half my morning at work shouting that I was CELEBRATING INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK DAY! Coworkers were losing it.

1 Like

When I first saw that the Chromebook keyboards didn’t have Caps Lock keys, I thought that was silly.

I have since come around. Thank you Google, you’re right, I wish EVERY keyboard was like that.

Why don’t they have a Macro key instead? Keep the key, just remove the default capslock functionality. If possible, add some more user-defined keys. But removing a very useful key (after it gets redefined) is stupid, bordering with idiotic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.