Harvard is telling all students to stay home after spring break

Having to organise your entire workday through blackboard? Eeeeurgh.

4 Likes

I don’t think that Italy’s decision to shut down their country last week was primed by listening to Donald Trump. Italy, incidentally, has a far better health care system than we do, especially in the wealthy provinces where this infection first took hold.

10 Likes

Nothing major happened at Y2K because of years of hard work behind the scenes. How much hard work has Trump been dismantling over the last three years?

18 Likes

Virtual Reality? Or maybe have the students send you their files for cutting, printing and assembling?

@anon62122146

Sideshow Bob, “You wanted to be Krusty’s sidekick since you were five. What about the buffoon lessons, the four years at clown college.”

Cecil Terwilliger, “I’ll thank you not to refer to Princeton that way.”

6 Likes

Actually, Harvard announced on Tuesday the 10th that they will be closing all of their dorms on Sunday the 15th, for the remainder of the academic year. See https://www.theblaze.com/news/harvard-to-move-all-classes-online-gives-students-5-days-to-move-out-of-dorms for details.
I’m not sure if Harvard plans to refund students who paid for housing and food for the remainder of the year that they will not be able to use.

3 Likes

Apparently Dayton used pepper balls and tear gas to disperse a crowd that formed after the closure of the University. I’m seeing conflicting reports on whether the students dispersed were partying or protesting the sudden eviction notice.

4 Likes

This is all I could find on that…

Looks like they were celebrating.

3 Likes

opps! reading comprehension much? “those that can’t do, teach” has never been more true.

1 Like

It’s just as valid as ever - which is to say, completely invalid.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.