"Here Comes The Sun" played verrrrry slowly, then sped up to the right tempo

[Read the post]

1 Like

At first I was like, “Why is it so dark? This is bad footage.” Then I saw the time stamp and thought, “Who wants to get up that early in the morning?!?” And then I realized, “Oh, duh - the song.”

I’m an idiot. Or it’s just too early in the morning for me.

13 Likes

Take heart that you’re not alone. It took me a bit as well.

Yes, very neat stretching out the song to encompass the sunrise.

Nice!

1 Like

Aw, no vocals, I was looking forward to my daily dose of Alvin…

2 Likes

This almost makes it sound like a chiptune version.

I want to see the normal speed version. That has to be surreal.

2 Likes

Similar video of some guys doing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds:

Timelapse

RealTime

4 Likes

In a similar vein of impressive guitar performances that sound like electronica or chiptune, I’ve been listening to this on repeat recently:

2 Likes

Also, going with “Samurai” to get away with donning a man-bun is disturbingly brilliant.

2 Likes

My God, the patience and discipline required! And I’ll assume he used a metronome of some kind, because who could maintain an even tempo over the course of an hour?

But you’d have to slow down your stapes and cochlea.

1 Like

Wasn’t quite what I expected. Which is probably a good thing because I expected something PaulStretched at a varying rate. Surprisingly orchestral.

It’s probably not too hard since you don’t have to get that close since the differences will be converted from minutes to fractions of a second. But I would definitely want something to make sure I was at least consistent. :laughing:

Seems like a missed opportunity not to include a clip of it at normal speed.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.