Herschel Walker: “If you can’t produce a child, you’re a man” (video)

Any relation to The Milkman?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/meet-the-milkman-what-do-you-t/amp

2 Likes

13 Likes

Dang, I can set a start of the clip but not the end.
I’m just picturing that smug smarmy preacher shaking his hands and yelling Wooooooaaahhhhhh MAN.

Also:
Fuck those guys.

Since Mr Walker is unclear on where babies come from, a good samaritan gifted him a stack of condoms. ‘The Good Liars’ Prankster Interrupts Herschel Walker Rally to Hand Him Long Roll of Condoms

4 Likes

Same. My wife would like a word, please.

15 Likes

Yes. Also, you’re gay now, so if/when SCOTUS strikes down gay marriage, you’re also single.

14 Likes

You spelled “husband” wrong.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Menopause is now a man’s game.

3 Likes

Unless you vote Republican. Then you’re a wombat.

4 Likes

Let’s not forget that many, many cis women are unable for various reasons to give birth. Heck, one cause is permanent damage from things like an ectopic pregnancy, or being unable to treat PCOS, etc. because women’s health is not supported sufficiently.

They’re forcing people to be ‘men’, apparently, with their draconian laws. How is that acceptable to them, but not people who are willing and happy to be transformed?

13 Likes

Okay, that’s going to make the washroom situation really complicated. /s

10 Likes

Come on, now - clearly a four-year-old girl is a man, as is a 70-year-old woman, etc. It’s just common sense.

That’s the point where his “very straightforward and obvious” definition suddenly develops some new wrinkles, primarily: “Uh, except in that case.”

10 Likes

Uh ohs, I’m now married to a man as well. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Side note, I buy domain names that amuse me so I checked, wombman. com is available.

But at 2,700 bucks it doesn’t amuse me that much.

7 Likes

Yeah, but herschelwombmanwalker.com is only a penny.

10 Likes

All you gotta do is play this song to seal the deal.

3 Likes

Let’s just say that, even so, she’d be more man than Walker.

5 Likes

At this point, I don’t think he should be expected to fully understand sex any more than, say, rabbits would.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the all the pre-puberty “men”.

4 Likes

That would certainly explain all of the out of wedlock sex and unwanted pregnancies…

3 Likes