Herschel Walker: “If you can’t produce a child, you’re a man” (video)

Originally published at: Herschel Walker: "If you can't produce a child, you're a man" (video) | Boing Boing

9 Likes

My wife, who bore children but no longer is able to, is a man?

38 Likes

So says the self-professed manly-man who has fathered more children than he can count.

15 Likes

“Womb-Man” sounds like some kind of transgender superhero.

47 Likes

For someone who’s the bio dad of a whole bunch of kids (with probably more we don’t know about) he really needs a refresher in middle school sex ed.

22 Likes

So all humans are men except when they are pregnant. Ok. Makes as much sense as anything else I guess

29 Likes

Lots of people who ‘can’t reproduce’ are not men.

FFS, I hope this fuckhead’s bad karma comes back to him soon.

30 Likes

So does this mean if you have Persistent Müllerian Duct Syndrome, you are a woman?

Intersex breaks the far-right narrative, which is why they suddenly become in favour of non-consensual genital reconstructive surgery when faced with it.

26 Likes

Season 2 No GIF by The Lonely Island

11 Likes

You’re assuming whatever school he went to had middle school sex ed that was any more than abstinence only. State of sex ed in the US sucks.

4 Likes

Lot of postmenopausal “men” walking around.

7 Likes

So he recognises a trans man as a man if they can’t get pregnant?

26 Likes

Hmmm, this is Herschel, “I’m a Cop and have got a badge to prove it” Walker; so I think that, if he has three children, that is more than he can count.

7 Likes

This needs to happen! I nominate Richard Warburton as the voice actor.

7 Likes

Surprise!

Hey! Listen MAN, you need to be using the men’s room! Pervert!

12 Likes

“Sorry, Grandma, according to Herschel Walker you’re not longer a woman. Here is your golf clubs, and you have to futz around in the garage half the day, now.”

6 Likes

I’m in. Anyone got some contacts at Cartoon Network to get Womb-Man™ off the ground?

womb-man

24 Likes

That guy just needs some education. He’s obviously never met a woman with MRKH syndrome.

MRKH syndrome affects approximately 1 in 4,500 female newborns.

2 Likes

Well, that’s why it’s called MENopause.

16 Likes